A Tradition of Excellence
Over the years, the Parks family designed and manufactured many different fiberglass products for industrial, marine and recreational use. Richard and Steven Parks continue the family legacy today at Grand Pools. The Parks brothers have produced high performance fiberglass fishing boats, agricultural products and chemical resistant oil field-related parts for the past 30 years.
In 2010, Richard and Steven contract built their first (of many) fiberglass swimming pools. This is when they realized their unique skills in designing and building fiberglass parts would allow them to produce some of the best pools on the market. With years of experience and a drive to innovate products for families to enjoy, Grand Pools was founded.
Richard and Steven set out to build a high functioning team of integrity with the vision to inspire a better everyday life. They do this today by connecting families to a lifetime of enjoyment in the water. As a family-owned business, we have over 30 years of experience building and standing behind our high-quality fiberglass products. Our core values are to provide outstanding high-quality products and unsurpassed services. Our mission is to deliver an extraordinary experience to our customers and dealers.
We bring the integrity, expertise and high standards needed to give you the confidence to make a Grand Pool a part of your home. At our state-of-the-art manufacturing facility, we combine the finest team of craftsmen and women, the best materials, and special manufacturing techniques to ensure our pools meet a quality standard unheard of in the pool industry.
Engineering and Mold Building
Proven Construction On Every Pool
- Using only the best high quality gelcoats in various color options to create your beautiful surface finish.
- Barrier vinyl ester resin and composite skin coat layer for unmatched protection of the surface finish and blister resistance.
- Engineered with unique blends of different fiberglass layers and 100% resin with no fillers for maximum strength.
- Multiple layers of fiberglass matte and high strength woven rovens with all composite structural honey comb and compressed foam coring engineered in high stress areas for additional support and long lasting structure.
- Topped off with with an outer barrier resistant composite gelcoat to “seal the deal”.
We cut no corners to make sure you get only the best!